I’m in Luxembourg for a couple of days this week for work. I left the office at 10pm thinking I’d get an Uber to the hotel and then get some dinner at one of the nearby places recommended by coworkers.
Here’s what I discovered:
- The building closes and locks the lobby sometime before 10pm, so there’s no apparent way to get out except through emergency doors that are alarmed.
- [after 10 minutes of growing concern] Those alarms? They don’t go off when you open the doors.
- Uber does not exist in Luxembourg. But hotels will send taxis to the rescue.
- All restaurants are closed by 10pm.
- A room service hamburger here costs as much as room service cold cereal in New York.
- Cornichons, however delicious in every other context, are not expected on a cheese burger.
Well, a burger is way better than cold cereal at any cost. Love that the fries are in a basket.
Hi,I log on to your blog named “Create a website or blog at WordPress.com” on a regular basis.Your story-telling style is witty, keep it up! And you can look our website about تحميل مهرجانات شعبى.